Friday, August 10, 2007

Treasure and Tribulations and Jelly Ring

I forgot to post this yesterday, but with all the writing I did on that post, I thought doing it on the next day would be better. Anyways, I did 6 runs of Treasure and Tribulations yesterday. I was thinking soloing it with nin/rdm or /whm in case I chose the wrong chest would be a better way instead of wasting the seals if I chose wrong. However, I'm a lazy guy and I didn't want to buy gear for a level 50cap since I have no space at all on Jediknight or my mules. And cycling gear through the mail is so tiresome. So I just went nin/blm, and if I chose the wrong chest I would warp out. It must have been a lucky day for me though because I went 4/6 on the BC. The drops for 2 of them were trash, but the other two I got an Astral Ring for each. I guess it was a sign for me to level a mage job because I've been debating about which job to start leveling sam, whm, or cor.

4/6 out of this BC.

Today I was having trouble staying online. Every 30mins I would disconnect so I spend some time trying to find out what was wrong. Later in the evening though the disconnecting stopped so I decided to get my Jelly Ring finally for my tank set for ninja. It took 3 hours to pop him but the fight was easy. I just elemental wheeled him down. Tomorrow I'll probably just be leveling some low level jobs because the ACandy is gone and I don't feel like waiting 2 hours for people to decide there are other places to merit instead of ToAU.

Jelly Ring!

No comments: