Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Kirin x2 lol2Handed Weapons and ODS

Today we did Kirin x2 and with our new recruits we had more then enough, well 25-26 which is better then 18-21. Also with the update to 2 handed weapons Kirin was going down much faster then usual when kiting him. It was like TPburn him. Our DDers got carried away so DDers died much more then usually and I dead x2 this time. However, who can blame them with such a nice update in dmg for them. Overall we all had a good time. The drops were N.body, S.cloth, and K.pole for the first Kirin. And we got Osode and O.ingot the second Kirin. Nice drops all around and congratulations to all who got drops. I hope we get more N.bodys and W.legs so the line can move, I'm still down aways in the list.

Jussy dead! He didn't see the Stone V coming so he just stood there. =p

OMG Jussy dead again! But I just died too awhile ago so it was evened out.

Celvantes controled by Drac is dead!

Kill almost done.

After Kirin Khajit asked if anyone wanted to do ODS. I said yes because I wanted a chance to make some money. Its been awhile since I did a your orb your drops, and it was a nice chance of pace. However, I didn't get lucky with a money drop, but Khajit and Xal got some good money with their orbs. I did get a strap that I can use for my SAM later. Till next post.

No comments: