Monday, August 13, 2007

COR and BRD to 15, Assault Chief Sergeant Missions

Over the weekend I didn't do much, just solo both COR and BRD to 15, well COR to 15 and BRD to 14. I'm waiting on some stuff to sell before I start leveling more with WHM and COR to get some gear needed to level them. Today I did Assault, but in the morning I quickly brought BRD to 15 before doing chores around the house since I let them pile up over the weekend. After that I did a quick besieged before Assault static at noon. In Assault we did Imperial Code, Marids in the Mist, and Egg Conservation. Imperial Code was just running around to find 3 NM formor NINs and kill them. Was easy enough, the hard part was just sneaking around the other mobs. Marids in the Mist was easy too, just tame or kill 8 Marids in the time allowed. And finally the last mission for the day Egg Conservation, which we lost! I know, I can't believe we lost either, but hey you win some and you lose some. At least we learned from our mistakes and next time I'm sure we will win. Pictures later on, and tomorrow is sky farming.

BRD to 15, did COR to 15 before this.

Killing NM NIN formor.

Marid Mission, kill or tame.

No comments: