Thursday, August 23, 2007

Assault, Sky Killing, and Second Lieutenant!

Today was Assault again, but Galaika couldn't make it again, so we Azure Experiments x3 for a Divisor Ring(s). All went smoothly during the fights, but I dc'd during the appraisal so I did not see what they turned into, but we got ??? box and 2 ??? footwear. Hopefully next time we will get some ??? rings as a Divisor Ring.

After Assault was sky killing and we did minis today. We first went to Genbu to pop him once, the turnout was good with a few new members to Rawr. From Genbu the drops were W.feet, M.hands, G.head, and V.claw. Byakko was next and we did 2 of him, their was only one nin me and 2 plds so I didn't get to tank it much. But the drops were Byakko 1 was N.hands and Byakko 2 was N.hands and D.legs.

More Byakko.

Also I forgot to say I missed gods on Wednesday, but I heard the drops were good. Hopefully next week we will take some Kirins down and get good drops.

When sky was done I decided to get SL so I could get my new katana, Perdu Blade. I can't wait to try it out in a merit party. I'll upload pictures later.

Second Lieutenant!

Perdu Blade!

No comments: