Thursday, August 30, 2007

Assault and Sky Farming

Thursday was Assault again but we were missing a few people at the start so Skaw, Nyo, and me did Red Versus Blue a SL mission. However, it didn't go so well and Skaw and Nyo died before killing the NM. Basically Nyo was to try and kite all the BLU while Skaw Hundred Fists solo the NM, but they failed with an unlucky sleep on them. After that Gala and Baja joined us and we did Operation: Snake Eyes so Gala could rank up to SL. The last tag we did was Apkallu Breeding for points farming.

Sky was after Assault, and it was farming instead of Kirin because we were short on WHMs. I was late as usual because of Assault so I missed some action at start. Overall though it was the basic farming stuff, but with more people then usual we had enough to form two groups for more farming. One group to camp SC and other to farm for water. We got SC and 2 waters that night which is pretty good. I also heard at the start of farming we got MG so a total of 4 pop items so far. To wrap sky up we started to camp Despot, but Zippy popped so we sent a group there. We wiped to Zippy though because of my foolishness. I wanted to tank it so I switch to my tanking setup, but I died pretty quickly because I couldn't get a shadow up. I should have kited at start, but my desire got the best of me. Anyways, I'll try to be more patience next time. But I still want to try and tank it.

Tomorrow I'll do some mini avatar quests for SMN and start leveling it to 37 over the weekend. Saturday though I got ToAU missions and I'll try to finish it off then to get some cool CS pictures and a niffy ring. Pictures when I log tonight.

No comments: