Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Monday's Update, COR to 20, and Sky Farming

Monday was the update that we all have been waiting for, and in the end all jobs with 2 handed weapons as their main liked it. I mean really liked it, the increase in their weapon skills is crazy. I'm really looking forward to meriting and parse against some DRK, SAM, and DRG. I hope SE doesn't nerf it until I leveled a 2 handed weaponry job myself. I orginally planned to level SAM, to 75 but then I took that break in Feb. and it pushed my leveling progress back. Anyways, how I spent that Monday was different from the others who explored the changes in dmg, stats, and TP mechanics. I was leveling COR from 15 to 17, and finished COR to 20 on Tuesday so I can start leveling SMN to 37 and then WHM to 75.

Soloing COR.

Monday night though I grew tired of leveling COR and decided to stop and take a break. I then warped to Whitegate and started to do all the CSs I could do for ToAU missions and stopped at 42, Path of Darkness because it was a fight. There were a bunch of people doing the CSs too though, and I probably could have asked them if they wanted to try and finish it. But I decided against it because I was getting sleepy. On Tuesday morning however, I got a msg from Hach asking if I would like to join up with him and his friend to finish ToAU. I said sure and this Saturday we are going to finish it up.

Tuesday was Sky farming, and we got to see a few new members in action. Some I have seen before in past parties and events I did. Sky started normally though, but with the update there was a change with Despot. If you kill the placeholder for Despot you get claim. When we arrived in Sky there was a RMT group was killing all the robots with BLMs. I have to admit I didn't see that one coming, well I did see it coming but hey, for some reason SE thinks its a good thing. With ToD of Despot known to us at the start now, we then decided to head to Nexus and get some Diorite for Ulli. We got 2 Diorite and we stayed there until Despot window reopened. I hope next farming we get more NMs; MG and SC are my main targets because I like to get a D.head and W.hands. Pictures to come later.

No comments: