Monday, August 20, 2007

Leveling WHM and Assault

Sunday I only got 1 level on WHM which was to 49. I tried seeking a few hours for another party so I could get to 50 maybe 51, but I didn't get lucky so I only got 1 level Sunday.

Today was Assault, and since Galaika couldn't make it we decided to farm for Baja's points and hunt for a Divisor ring. We did Lamia No.13 first, but we wiped the first time. Our fault again for not taking it seriously and for not having enough dmg to take it down quickly. Second try we changed to better suited jobs and won easily. The next two tags we did for Divisor ring, but we were unlucky again for we only got ??? box both times. Hopefully the ring will pop soon for us.

I got a pt luckily this night from a person who I partied before with. The pt was good I got 2 levels to 51. Now I'll be farming and leveling SMN to 37.

No comments: