Thursday, August 16, 2007

Almost to SL, Kirin Wipe, and 7 Merits Earned.

It was a busy day today, but I had a good feeling it would be a good day. In the morning I started out with a nice merit party. It took awhile for members to gather, but I earned 4.5k in 2hours in that party. I also met Jimibean a fomer ls mate from CK. He was pulling was amazing and he was keeping songs up very well. It has been a long time since I partied with a good BRD. After that I took a break before Assault later in the afternoon.

The plan was simple for Assault, finish of rank CS by doing the last 3 missions. We redid Egg Conservation and it was much easier then last time because we learned from our mistake. Then we did Deserter in were you have to disarm, not kill the enemy in order to win/get points. We only got 5-6 enemies to disarm, the rest we killed. The last mission was Operation: Snake Eyes, this mission would have been easy, but I put on my ls for Rawr on and was distracted talking to some people on there. It was my fault for being distracted so easily resulting in a loss for us. However, I make no excuse because I was a dumbass. I will however not lose a second time!

After Assault I was late for Kirin so I ran over to sky. It took awhile though for people to gather again and it looked like we had enough people to do Kirin again. However, it was not to be. We did pop Kirin, but we wiped during the last mini god (Byakko). It was a series of bad luck that cause our wipe. First was that during Suzaku, the bird killed 4-5 people in the pop alliance, which was like half of our melee in that alliance. Also when Byakko popped the pop alliance had people still weakened and Byakko was still on me. With Kirin and Byakko on me, they both did damage to me to bring me down to 128 HP. That was when Kirin also started to cast StonegaIV on me and bam I was dead! But it was no problem because their was another kiter, but then CFH was called on Kirin. At the same time people in the pop alliance were dieing. It was not our night. When Kirin depopped we got ourselves up and called it a night. Next time we will kill him and have our revenge.

I then took a little break before logging back in for a night merit party. I got an invite and processed to kill. It was not as good as my morning merit party but I got 2.5k bring me to 7 merits total earned for today. Even though there were some bad events today, I still had some good ones and overall I had a good time today. Tomorrow and during the weekend I'll try to level my WHM up; I may also level COR and BRD if I can't get a party for WHM.

No comments: