Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sky Farming Tuesday and Kirin Finally!

Tuesday was farming again, and it was a nice day for it. We got ToD for a few NMs so we were in good shape to get some claims. We started off by camping for SC, I afked for a bit before starting, and when I came back SC popped! I was away for like 15mins and already we got a NM, a good start. We then went to water to wait for MG's window to open, and after a couple of pots we got water! It started to look like our day again. With MG's window still like 45mins away we decided to kill for more water. Unfortunately we only got one water and as Aal teleported up to scan for MG, she was not there. Despot's window was approaching so we decided to skip MG and head there. Again luck with another NM and we got Despot just as the window opens. After we killed Despot we sent scouts to MG, Zippy, and Faust. MG wasn't up and there was no sign of Zippy, however, I saw Faust up and the rest of the ls started to move out to Faust. It took awhile to setup and we got one ls mate who died to Faust, Chey didn't know which way to go so Chey ran right into Faust. We had to move quickly though because another ls was starting to get there so we pulled and started to kill. I hanged back to let the others out in case the gates were close so we could raise Chey. When Faust died, we did a quick scan for Zippy, which was not up so we called it. Some people stayed behind though to try for another SC and during our 3 detector pull SC popped! It was a really good night for us.

Today was suppose to be minis, but we got people on early on the ls which was a good sign that we may have more people then usual. There was talk about trying for Kirin instead of minis with more and more people logging on. From my knowledge we have not done Kirin in like 2 months. Ever since I join a couple months back no Kirin. It took awhile for people to log on and gather to sky. We also asked for a few members who were doing other things to see if the could come. Also Miya came again and a friend of Scwall came too. This would be my first Kirin with Rawr and my first time kiting him. I usually do the dmg, but I always wanted to kite it. The start was going good, I was keeping shadows up and keeping hate. However, it was taking forever for him to summon his first mini god. But then finally, after what seemed like 10mins he popped Genbu. I was kiting him pretty good considering I did not bring the right food with me. However, after Seiryu and Suzaka popped, I was binded in a bad spot right next to Kirin and he started to cast StonegaIV. I took it and lived with 50HP, however, he did a special move to me and I died. That would be my only death though, which was better than the rangers Aal and Scwall who died lots of times! Overall it was fun, reminded me of CK's early days when we kited it instead of the TPburn CK did later. It was also nice to do Kirin from a different perspective of kiting it, instead of as a damage dealer. Anyways, pictures later and tomorrow is Assault and maybe another Kirin.

No comments: