Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tuesday Popping NMs in Sky, Wednesday Seiryu x3 and Genbu x2

Tuesday was popping of Olla, Ulli, and BB for minis on Wednesday and Thursday. Also Niko recently started to play more and he joined us for that night. Though nothing else happen that night since I logged off right after Sky. However I can't wait for the killing of minis since there are still stuff I would like a chance to lot on.

Today Wednesday was Seiryu and Genbu. We started off with Seiryu and we had 25 people around start. When we started to pop the first Seiryu, we had 33 people or so in the LS. I was expecting 25 people at the most, but with recruiting and old members returning we broke the 30 members on a pop night for once. Anyways, we popped Seiryu x3 and I was up for attendance lot on D.head. The past Seiryu we did since I joined we got no D.head, I mean since I joined Rawr I don't believe there was a D.head that dropped. Today out of the 3 Seiryu 2 dropped a D.head and I was close to getting one. However I was beat by Chinis with a higher 900+ lot then me. Maybe next time I will get lucky and get one, but I would like to get my N.body before trying to point lot D.head. After Seiryu x3 was done, we did Genbu x2 and since we had 33 people in LS those who didn't need stuff from Genbu went to Sea to farm since we had so many people sitting out during Seiryu x3. What I wanted from Genbu was the shield and I was lucky enough to get one. I can't wait until next week when we do Kirin x2, but first we finish off the minis we have tomorrow.

No comments: