Monday, October 29, 2007

Limbus and 6 Merits Late Night Sunday, Assault Monday

In the morning I did Limbus with Dreams, however Ultima was scheduled so only the extras and late comers were there to farm. So we did Apollyon farming with only 7 people and unfortunately we wiped on the first floor with fomors. We didn't have a sleeper so with 5 fomors linking on a bad pull we wiped. We didn't get to open chests for material items until the last floor with elements. Hopefully soon I can get some NIN material items since my NIN really needs an upgrade on the gloves.

At night I decided to seek for a merit party since the World Series was practically over. I was lucky enough to get a very good merit party pretty quickly. And out of the party I got about 6 merits in 3 hours, and it was fun since it was a real TP burn party. I was also able to party with Eor and his Ridill a hour later when I joined the party since he came to replace a member of the party. It turned out nice since I could again do a comparison on how I do against a Ridill WAR. However, needless to say I was destroyed by him with me only doing 573.36 in 1 hour and him with 709.18 in 1 hour. I would still like to try again with better equipment but that will be awhile since my NIN needs a few upgrades still.

Today was Assault and we did a PFC the first tag since Myrrh is taking a break from the game and Gala is still MIA. After that we did 2 tags of Nyzul Isle, which we did with 5 people as Baja able to get a LS mate to join and were lucky enough to get to the last floor with 7-10 mins to kill the boss. We got Askar Gambieras to drop during the 2nd tag and no drop on the 3rd tag. Hopefully we will do more Thursday since I would like a Denali Gamashes for my MNK and NIN, but Assault is generallly fun so either farming for points or nyzul is fine with me.

No comments: