Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trio Assault and Sky Farming Thursday, Dynamis Jeuno Friday

Thursday was Assault again, but Baja had to do HNM and Myrrh and Galaika were absent. Nyo and Skaw though helped me farm my last 3,000 points for my Amir Boots. We did 4 tags and I got my Boots.

After Assault I went up to Sky to show off my new boots. I was late because we waited a bit for Myrrh and Galaika and it took us awhile since we trio'd some easy missions. Anyways when I got there they were farming for water so I went up to help. We got a water and escaped out to farm for a SC. But Jussy said Faust was up so we went there and killed it. That basically ended sky farming for that day.

Friday was Dynamis at Jeuno and we were only at 19 people at start. We had to wait a bit but we got a total of 20-21 people at Jeuno. We only run 1 day a week with a roster of 29 active people, but it seems people can't make it which is some what depressing. Anyways that night we got lots of AF: RNG x2, WAR x2, WHM, BLM, THF, and BRD. Next month I believe we plan to do Northlands, but we will probably do it near the end of it because we need to get some people access to the Northlands.

No comments: