Friday, October 05, 2007

Thursday Assault and Sky Farming, Friday Dynamis-Jeuno

Thursday was Assault again and the static did past missions for 2 tags and Azure Experiments for the last tag. Galaika was able to join for one tag, but Nyo missed out on all of them so we may need to do one of the past missions over again. I hope though we can do FL missions on Monday and finish them since most of us just need the FL missions to get Captain rank. Also if we do finish off FL missions on Monday, it would mean we only need to do a few more past missions for those who didn't get Captain rank yet. Then we could focus on Nyzul runs, Divisor ring runs, or farming points for items.

Later that night I did sky farming again, but we did better productively then the past few farming sessions. I was late a hour because of Assault but I heard we got MG and SC before I arrived. When I did arrive to sky the ls was on the move to Byakko North because Zippy popped, I ran to join them and we got Zippy. After that we went to Despot to farm there since most of the NMs in Sky were killed by us with the exception of Faust and Despot. However since Starks was the only tank and he went away for a bit, we missed Despot which the ls Dreams got. I sensed there maybe some trouble because they are my Limbus ls now, but they started doing Sky too recently. I don't want to cause trouble for Fleist so I'll see how it plays out for a bit and see if its causing problems. But I feel sorry for Starks because most of our PLDs don't come to farming anymore and he likes to play other jobs. I like to play PLD for Sky, but mine is only level 60 so it will take like a month for me to get 75. Anyway the last NM in sky that didn't pop was Faust so we went over there to wait for it. It took like 45mins of waiting but Faust popped and we killed it. It was a bit messy battle since Starks never tanked it before, but we won.

Friday was Dynamis-Jeuno and it was a slow start with only 18 people at the beginning. However as the run went on later comers got on and we had 24 people or so by the end of the run. The AF drops were slow too at start but eventfully we got MNK, WHM x2, RDM, WAR, and NIN AF2 drops. I was lucky enough to get WAR AF2 and Daremo a ls friend got NIN AF2. The run overall was smooth even at start with 18 people. At the end though when we killed the boss and got the win we tried to farm afterwards. We did fine the first pull, but the second pull we link and got like 50 mobs on us. WIPE! However we wiped in style with like half the zone on us! Over the weekend I don't have much going on but trying to find some people for Rutter Sabatons for a few friends and myself and Limbus. Till next update.

Action shoot.

I got War AF.

Wipe!

People don't like me taking pictures of dead bodies.

They sat on me and raise me last! ; ;

No comments: