Monday, October 15, 2007

Merits and Assault Captain!

Sunday I got a couple of merits before logging for the day. I got to merit with Aki and its been a few months since I got to party with her. She is still skilled as ever and did a nice job on pulling. I've been meriting more so I can put some upgrades into WHM and RNG before starting on leveling another job. I ended the day with 3 merits earned and really close to a fourth. I need 1 more merit and I can put 2 upgrades into RNG.

Today I got a merit party in the morning before Assault later in the afternoon. Nothing special out of this group, but I was asked to go on WHM. It was good practice to try and get my technique down for it. I've wanted a chance to work on WHM in party situations since I still need work on playing it. Anyways I got a few merits out of the party and put two upgrades into RNG. 5 more merits and I can finish off RNG group 1, and then work on putting 5 upgrades into WHM group 1 and do Ninjutsu Skill upgrades.

Assault today was FL missions again. This time Nyo was absent and again Galaika couldn't make it again, so Baja asked Bahamnut to come again and Skaw asked Liefe. The first tag we tried Khimaira again and this time won! It looked pretty bad around 40% with our MP running low for Myrrh and Bahamnut, but we won with the use of Liefe's 2hour and Myrrh's 2hour. It was a fun fight and we will probably do it again for Nyo and Galaika who still need it. After the Khimaira fight we did the Count Dracula fight again for the second tag, but wiped because he was a beast! He chewed through my shadows so quickly with triple attacks that I died pretty quickly. We tried again the third tag and won this time with Baja changing to BRD to slow him down. We ended Assault after that and I did the quest for Captain and got my Rank and free portal usage! Tomorrow is Sky farming and Wednesday I have no idea.

No comments: