Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wednesday Kirin x2, Thursday Assault and Kirin x1, Friday Dynamis, Saturday Merits, Sunday Limbus

Bah, getting lazy again. Forgot to do updates so I have to do this big update. Anyways starting off on Wednesday was Kirin x2, same stuff with me kiting this thing but with the 2 handed weapon update we usually kill it around 40-45 mins; 30 mins if we had everyone coming to Kirin. Drops on the first Kirin was N.body for Spellbroker and second Kirin were D.body for Starks and Osode for Cheyne.

Thursday was Assault and we tried to do the last FL mission without Galaika but we wiped 3 times! All three tags! Was depressed after that, but we were so close. Maybe next time we will get it. After Assault was Kirin, we were low on people at start but people started so show when we popped it. In the end it dropped another N.body but Mish wasn't there so Scwall got it. Now I'm 2-3 people before my turn, hopefully more N.bodies will drop.

No idea how I lived, but the mages! ^^

Friday was Dynamis in Sandy again. No one needed the win so we just farmed for coins and AF. We got a wipe when Hyre tried to pull the gate and link a lot of stones. We tried about best to get them down but with 10-12 stones and only 4 blms and 2 kiters its hard. Add the 30+ mobs there and its very hard on a total of 23 people in that zone. I was excited though kiting 6 stones and watching our blms going all out trying there best to kill the stones. Although they only got 4 or 5 stones down, they die doing their job and as did the melees who were able to get 2 mobs down. After that wipe we had a smooth run, the AF that dropped were: WHM, RNG, DRG, WAR, RDM, and BST. I was fortunate enough to get RNG AF2. WHM AF was free lot, but I'm not too greedy and I didn't lot. There is plenty of Dynamis left and I'm sure I'll get another chance for WHM AF.

Saturday was just meriting and I got 3 merits that day but it should have been 5. The RDM we got when the pt started was only 72 but he just couldn't cure or had bad reaction time. The first time I died it was with him still holding 484 mp, but I said to myself, "np he was probably not paying attention". After the second time though with the same mp still in the pool I said to myself, "never mind he is a dumbass". I died 3 times with that RDM before he faked DC, but I suppose it could have been worst since I could have really died 7 times with his lack of healing me. Still merits are merits and I stopped using food after my second death, since I don't waste food on crappy parties anymore. I did nothing else that day since I just like to relax over the weekend.

Sunday was Limbus and it was Tower again. I got 3 coins but they didn't give out the coins for the last run, so I guess they will hand it out later. A NIN material dropped during that run and I tried my lucky but Topler got it. Looks like 5 people are trying for NIN so it will be a few weeks before I can get one. Tomorrow is Assault and maybe another try at the last FL missions. Till next post.

No comments: