Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sunday Limbus, Monday Assault, Tuesday Meriting and Farming

Over the weekend I didn't do much online. I spent most of the weekend just relaxed in real life, but I did log in for 2hours on Sunday for Limbus with Dreams. I was asked to go MNK this time because we were low on DD. I wanted to go on WHM so I could work on playing it, but we needed DD so I changed. It wasn't a total lost since I haven't played MNK in awhile. I lasted longer in this run compared to last Sunday, however, I did dc again toward the end but I was prepared and returned quicker. My current goal in Limbus is NIN material for gloves and coins for items I still need.

Monday was Assault and Galaika was unable to attend again. Baja asked Bahamnut if he wanted to join us for some FL missions so he did. It was a good thing too because my connection was crappy that night. After Assault I just took the night off since I 5 dcs during the Assault runs. The first tag we tried the Hydra mission again and this time we won. I dc'd during most of the fight, but Bahamnut was there on WAR so he tanked it while I was gone. The next tag we tried the Cerberus missions and failed pretty quickly. I went NIN/DRK and Nyo on RDM/DRK for stun but he resisted my stun and I couldn't keep haste because I was worried about aggro with the elements. Anyways we tried Cerberus again with me going back to /WAR and Bahamnut using G.axe and won pretty easily. We lucked out with the elements because they aggro'd Baja, but he died quickly and without transferring hate to the rest of us so they depop'd. We need now one more FL mission for Captain, but Galaika needs the missions we did so we will probably have to redo Hydra and Cerberus for him.

Today I got a merit party in the morning. It was my first merit party in a couple of months since I was focused on leveling WHM. It was a great party with 4 merits earned in about 2 hours and a half. I rarely get a party like that now a days, and I wanted to play more but I needed to do some stuff before Sky farming later in the day so we disbanded around my 4th merit.

Sky farming started a bit early with Jussy spotting Faust up. However since farming didn't officially start we were slow on moving out to him. Two ls, Browncoats and United were there ahead of us and fought for claim but United got it in the end. We stayed a bit to see if they could kill it, but when it was clear they had it Aal port'd up to Ulli room to scan for MG and she was up. We then ahead out to MG and with Browncoats and United still at Faust we got MG. We then spent the rest of the night trying to pop SC and waiting for Zippy. Tomorrow is Kirin x2 if we get enough people, and hopefully some N.bodies and W.legs will drop so I can move up the list.

No comments: