Monday, October 01, 2007

Sunday Limbus, Monday Assault

Sunday I joined Dreams a Limbus ls of a friend of my in game, Fleist, he is a good guy. I always wanted to play more with Fleist and this is my chance. I hope to have a great time with them now I joined. Unfortunately I dc'd toward the end of my first run with them and I was the healer for the party, not exactly the start I wanted. However, stuff like that always happen to me, but I hope the next run I attend I can last until the end.

Monday was Assault and Galaika couldn't attend again. However we did get the past three missions I needed done pretty quickly and easily. The last tag we did a Nyzul run for boots, and finally we got a pair of boots to drop! Denali Gamashes, I wanted those boots but lost the lot. At least though we got a drop since after a few runs we got nothing to drop. Anyways, I hope we do more runs for Nyzul for boots and head pieces, but first I like to complete FL missions.

No comments: