Friday, October 19, 2007

Week's Stuff 2!

I got lazy again with updates but it was the usual this week. Tuesday I merited a bit and got 2 merits out of the 1 hour pt. Sky was later that day so I spent the rest of the day mining before sky farming. When farming started we got lucky with Despot popping pretty quickly for us. The rest of the night we tried getting SC while waiting for Zippy, but either did popped.

Wednesday I merited again and got 2 merits out of the pt. With that I got 5 merits total for my final upgrade to cap RNG group 1. Sky farming again was later that day and we got 3 diorites and Faust I believe. We did farming in two groups so I'm not sure what the other group got exactly.

Thursday started off with Assault but we just did 2 tags of past missions for Myrrh since both Nyo and Gala could make it again. Not sure what Monday is going to be but hopefully Galaika will be back. Rawr is starting Sea so I spent the night farming at Sea with Rawr. However some people in Rawr don't have access yet or don't want anything in Sea yet so some of the ls farmed Sky at the same time others were in Sea. Aaleel then came with the conclusion that it maybe possible to farm both at the same time, and with that he made up his mind. The plan is to do a week cycle of farming and then a week cycle of killing stuff. Also during farming we will be trying to balance out teams to farm Sky and Sea at the same time. Points will be shared between the two since we will be farming both Sky and Sea at the same time. Anyways back to how farming was on Thursday. Sea farming went pretty good with a few chips and HQ pop items dropping. I heard Sky was pretty good too with SC popping for us and Faust and Zippy during off time farming.

Today Friday was Dynamis at Windy and this time we wiped 2 times! We farmed during that run because only 18 of us showed up during that run and when the run ended only 19 were there. Still a few AF dropped and we got some coins for Zel, the AF were: SMN, WAR, DRK, PLD. Again I was lucky enough to get WAR AF2. I hope we get more people to show up or recruit more people. We did pretty good with only 3 blms and a total of 18 people. Anyways next Friday is Jeuno again I believe, but first over the weekend I plan to merit a bit and I have Limbus on Sunday.



No comments: