Sunday, November 04, 2007

Assault Nyzul Isle and Suzaku x5, Dynamis Windurst, Rostrum Pumps Run, and Limbus

Thursday started off with Assault Nyzul Isle and again we invited someone from outside the static to join us on the run. We did 3 tags at Nyzul Isle, but the first tag we didn't make it to the boss with 5 mins left and we still needed 2 more floors. However we did win the last 2 tags but nothing dropped for us. Hopefully Monday we will get to do Nyzul Isle again for boots.

After Assault was Sky and since Assault usually takes longer then it is suppose to with waiting for people to show up, I was late again 1 hour for Sky. Anyways, I got to Sky and they killed Byakko x2, and I think both dropped B.panties. I was waiting at Suzaku with the other late people since again we had close to 30 people. Long story short we made quick work of Suzaku x5 and now have 6 Kirin sets. This Wednesday we will be doing Kirin x2 and Thursday will be our first Sea popping.

Friday was Dynamis at Windy and this time we had close to 30 people on this run. Mostly because of all the new recruits we got, but still we had the man power now. We did wipe once though with someone aggroin' the mobs at the house, but other then that we did well. We got the win and only 2 AF this time but Windy is like that with AF. Next Dynamis is at Sandy and I believe after that Jeuno.

Over the weekend was a few events. Saturday was the Rostrum Pumps run setup by Gene. The run went well with 12 people getting Rostrum Pumps including me. Javir tanked most of the time and I backed up, I died a few times but it was fun and it was worth the deaths to get everyone there new shoes. It took 6 hours with 22 people I think from first pop to 16 people on the last pop. Sunday was Limbus and we did Omega, it was my first Omega and it died pretty quickly. I wanted to farm for NIN material, but they put me in Omega alliance instead so after the fight I decided just to log to do some stuff around the house. Next Sunday I hope NIN material drop and I get a good lot.

No comments: