Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Relaxing Weekend, Merits and Sky/Sea Farming.

Over the weekend I didn't do anything really. Saturday I did a bit of meriting and got 4 merits out of it, and on Sunday I took a break and spent the time with my baby niece. I was suppose to do Limbus in the morning before spending the rest of the day with family, but they came early so I skipped it.

Monday was suppose to be Assault, but I missed out on it since Baja, Nyo, and Gala were not on. I saw Skaw and Myrrh, but I guess they didn't feel like doing Assault so I logged for the day.

Tuesday was Sky farming, but before that I merited with a Japanese party first. Nothing special since there wasn't a BRD in the party, so I only got 2 merits out of it in 2 hours. I was also asked to play on WHM so it gave me some practice on it. However, I let the WAR in the party die two dies so there was around 10 mins of downtime. I suppose I need more practice on WHM, but he died from attack the wrong mob with a link and a bad pull with 4 mobs. Still though with a RDM sleeping I should have been more quick to keep him alive. Anyways I got 2 merits out of that party so I have 7 merits in my pool and only need 2 more to put 5 upgrades into WHM group 1.

Later that day in Sky we started farming a bit early, and it turned out to be our day for farming. We started off with MG and killed pretty easily. Then we escaped and started SC and got it at first pull. After that Aal started to head to Zippy to scan for it, and the rest of us to Despot. However Aal said Zippy just popped and we headed over to kill it. After Zippy was down Aal went to Faust to check it while we waited at the entrance. Again Aal said to move out since Faust was up too and we killed Faust pretty easily as well. The only NM left was Despot so we headed over there for the rest of the night. At the end we got Despot just as we were leaving Sky, and it turned out to be our night.

Today was Sky/Sea farming again, and I was apart of the Sea farming group. However it took awhile for the Sea farming group to gather since we had to pull off some people from Sky to join the Sea group. When we did start farming at Sea it was slow but we did pretty good with 5 or 6 chips dropping. Much better since we have a THF this time in the group. At Sky I heard they got MG for the night. Right now we have 10 mini sets total with 2 of each mini god. We also have 4 half sets, so with another water, curtana, SC, and Despot we will have 4 more sets. Tomorrow is Assault I hope and Sky/Sea farming again. Next week will be popping the minis, so I can't wait.

No comments: