Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friday WHM 72 and Dynamis Bastok #1, Saturday WHM 73 and 74

Friday I got an invite from Witch and Ice again; I have been partying with them lot since the low 60s. We did pretty good job with 35k exp gained or so, which gave more then enough for my level 72 on WHM. I could have gotten 73, but I had to do some things around the house before Dynamis so I had to end it after 4hours of exping.

At night I did Dynamis - Bastok with my new Dynamis LS, this was the second run I attend and the third run of the LS. It's a newly established LS, but its fun to do Dynamis again after a month and a half off of Dynamis. I also know a few people in the shell so its more fun then normal because you play with people you know. I didn't need any AF2 in Bastok, but lots dropped that night (drg x3, sam, blm, drk, smn, bst, thf, pld) and we won easily with very few deaths. I see the LS doing well in the future if we have 5 regular BLMs to show up at every run it would be smooth sailing for LS. So far the shell is working nicely, reminds me of the time when I joined lolDynamis when they first started out.

It gets crowded in Dynamis.

Saturday I got 73 and 74 on WHM. 73 in a morning party and 74 in a evening party. I'll try to get 75 sometime in the next few days and after that merit a few to cap some of the jobs I left unfinished. Next job I'll level is either PLD or RDM.

No comments: