Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tuesday Farming, Wednesday Kirin x2, Thursday Assault SL Missions and Kirin

Tuesday was Sky farming as usual and our focus that night was on Despot and Zippy. While the main alliance was were trying to pop Despot, Scwall was scanning for Zippy. We spent most of the night at Despot until Scwall spotted Zippy on wide scan and we ran over there to kill it. With new recruits that joined us that night we had more then enough to take it out. However, when we did kill Zippy we made a mistake and lost the stone. After the disappointing lose of the stone we ahead back to Despot to finish off the night, but he did not pop so we ended it there. Later that night I got a pt invite for my SMN and got two levels to level 30.

Wednesday was Kirin night, but before that I got a early morning pt for my SMN and got a level to level 31. I wish people would stop fake disconnecting because I could have got level 32, but we wasted most of the time looking for replacements. Anyways at sky we did Kirin x2 and the turnout was nice. With the new update on 2handed weapons the Kirins we do are around 40-50 mins now. The first Kirin dropped Osode for Khajit and D.body for Mdk, and the second Kirin dropped W.legs for Caaeia.

Kirin on Wed.

Thursday started off with a pt for my SMN, I got 2 levels to level 33 in 1 hours and 30 mins, which is very good considering the level range and it being a pick up party. I wished I could have stayed for another level but Assault was coming up so I had to replace myself. Assault this time was finishing up SL missions, but Galaika was no where to be found and he didn't message us to say he couldn't come so we waited a bit, but when 30mins passed we went without him to finish the last 3 SL missions. After Assault was Kirin, but this time only one because it was getting late while waiting for people to gather for Kirin. The drops were Osode for Mdk (Gala passed to him) and S.cloth x2.

Assault! Fishing up a big one.

Over the weekend I may take a break and see my brother and baby niece, but knowing me I'll level with SMN because it has got me hooked recently. Pictures later.

No comments: