Thursday, September 13, 2007

Same Stuff, Leveling WHM

Monday was Assault, Galakia was there so we did SL missions again for him to finish it up. I finished the FL promotion quest before Assault. I need the 5 FL missions and 3 past missions to get the rank Captin, I'm guessing that's the final rank but I'm not sure.

Tuesday was Sky farming, but like last week we got nothing. I hope next farming we do better and get some pop items. But seeing as this is our last Kirin set because the other two Genbu seals are currently with inactive members, we will be farming for a few weeks. Before sky thought I got a nice party and got 2 levels to 56.

Got to level 56 on WHM in this pt.

Wednesday was Kirin, and this Kirin was a bit slower to kill then the last Kirins we had. But we did only have 20 people, 19 really since Drac was dual boxing. My kiting was also sloppy that day, but I was worried about the low numbers so I ran further away then I should have to stay alive longer. I usually just do that to avoid his special attacks then run back for a voke, but this time I ran too far and lose hate. We did eventually kill him but the drops kinda sucked with a D.body and pole. This was mainly because we did not have a THF in the alliance, we killed him too fast before the THF to enter the alliance. Thursday is farming in sky, rest of the week trying to get WHM to 60. Till next post.

Sucky drops, but maybe next time.

Two levels in this pt to 58!

No comments: