Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday WHM 70 and Sky farming, Wednesday Minis

Tuesday I got WHM to 70 from a morning pt. After the leveling I took a break before Sky farming later that day. At sky we just popped Ulli x2, Olla x2, and BB x1 for minis on Wednesday. After that I seeked for a night pt and a 1hour pt so it was nothing special, after that I logged for the night.


Wednesday I got a party with a few people I've partied before during my mid 60s and got 10k. The party ended after an hour because there was no refresh on, but still exp is exp. Sky later that evening was slow with people dcing and gathering. But we did Genbu x2, Seiryu, and Byakko. We were supposed to do another Seiryu, Suzaku, and Byakko but we ran out of time and also missing a few people that had the pop item. Tomorrow we will try for Kirin, but before I have Assault as usually.

No comments: