Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunday WHM to 62, Monday Assault

Sunday morning I got a party pretty quickly on my WHM. I thought I was going to get 62 for sure that morning because I was only 10k tnl. However, I did not level in that party because the party sucked. Not just sucked, but was unbelievably bad! We only got 4.5k with exp ring in 2hours... I mean one guy stopped the pt for 25mins just so he could change his sub to /sam to see what kind of dmg he could do. The ldr was also so undecisive because during that 25mins we did not do anything. We could have fought easily with 5 people, but instead we did nothing. Our tank, a Japanese player was probably pissed with how slow the pt was too because he afked and never came back. I couldn't blame the guy though because I was tempted to fake dc from the party, but we just disbanded after waiting for 20mins for the tank to come back.

In the late afternoon I got another party invite and got my level 62 pretty quickly. This party was much better then the last, but it was short because the ldr and his friend needed do real life stuff. We did get 12k though in 1.5 hours which is pretty good. I only wish I got more good pts, then crappy ones. However, ever since SE lowered the exp total gained in order to level from the level ranges of 60-75, the crap players have been able to get into the higher level ranges much easier. And there are a shit load of crappy players out there which just makes me cry. Anyways, I hope to get 65 by the end of the week, but know the crappy players out there it will probably be only 63.

Monday's Assault we did repeats because since the update we found you need to complete all the assault missions to get the rank of Captin. So we will be doing past missions to get our rank, I myself need 3 past missions and the FL missions to get my Captin rank.

No comments: