Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday WHM to 59, Saturday WHM to 61

I got WHM to 59 on Friday in a pretty good pt. The puller was a brd and he was pulling like it was a merit pt, but I still got level 59 in a pretty quick fashion. I would have gotten 60 too but the pt didn't stay for my 2k tnl and we got some downtime when the brd died. I tired getting a pt at night but it got late while waiting for a pick up pt so I logged to sleep.

Saturday I woke up early to try and get a morning pt and I got a invite to a Japanese pt. It was a slow pt with a pld tank and a slow puller, but I still got 60 and half way to 61.

After the pt I went to finish my last 2 AF pieces. I got my bell for the body piece on my second kill pretty easily, now I just need to find some help for the NM fight. After getting the bell I went to Beadeaux for a coffer key for my old gantlets. The key dropped easily too and so I went back to Jeuno and flagged the quest and changed back to WHM to open the coffer. Once I got the key item, I went to kill the NM bomb for my AF hands. I'm pretty much done with WHM AF I just need to find help for the body piece.

At night after doing those AF quests I deicded to seek and try for level 61. After awhile of seeking I got a night pt and got level 61. The pt wasn't special, but it got me my level so thats all that counts. Tomorrow I'll try for level 62.

No comments: