Friday, September 21, 2007

Thursday WHM 67, Assault, Sky Farming and Friday Dynamis

Thursday I got WHM to 67 pretty easily, I wanted to continue to get 68 but I had Assault and Sky so I had to stop leveling. Assault we just did past missions people needed, but with one tag we did try a FL mission but failed without Myrrh (WHM). After assault was Sky farming, but it was like the last farming I attended with nothing gained for us. Next week we plan to pop some minis and do Kirin.

Friday was my first run with a new Dynamis LS. They are all a bunch of experienced FFXI players that formed to farm for coins for relic upgrades. The run was nice and smooth at the start, but during the end we died a bit more because some of our BLMs left toward the end. I personally died twice, but its nothing compared to the BLMs. Still lots of AF2 dropped during the run (war x2, nin, pld, smn, whm x2, brd, rng) in my experience Sandy is usually average on drops but that night we got tons. I got one of the WAR AF2 and the NIN AF2 that night so I was pretty happy at the end. I'm getting closer to completing some goals of mine. Over the weekend I'll try and level WHM some.

No comments: