Monday, September 24, 2007

Saturday WHM 68, Sunday WHM 69, and Monday Assault

Over the weekend I got 2 levels for my WHM. However, since it was the weekend all the camping spots were pretty crowded and it took awhile finding a pick up party. But despite that I got 68 on Saturday and 69 on Sunday. I could have tried for 70, but I got tired from all of the seeking I did over the weekend. I'll try to get 70 on Monday since my goal is to get WHM to 73 by the end of the week.

Monday was Assault and we did 3 tags of FL missions. All of FL missions are much harder then the previous missions, but the challenge of it is whats so fun about them. The first tag we tried "The Price Is Right," the mission we wiped on last Thursday because we were only 5 people. This time though we won with everyone in the static showing up, but we barely won with Skaw as the only melee left standing since Nyo and I died to a tier III -ga. The next tag we tired "The Susanoo Shuffle," but we wiped on this one around 8% or so. The NM was a Hydra type mob, but is a weaker version of the real one. I died like 3 times on this one mission because he has a phase were he moves about uses only tail attacks, but if you TP him or attack from behind during this phase he will do a flail type attack. Next time though we will win since we got a feel of what we did wrong, and what we can do to improve next time. The last tag we did "Bloody Rondo," in this mission we fight Count Dracula! This fight was easy, and it seemed the easiest of the FL missions so far. Thursday I guess we will try to finish off the FL missions, or do some past missions. Tomorrow is Sky farming and Wednesday is minis.

No comments: