Friday, September 28, 2007

Thursday WHM 71, Assault, and Sky farming.

On Thursday morning party I got an invite for my WHM pretty easily and quickly. I was still setting up my comment when I got a /tell for a party. It was a half Japanese, half NA party and it was a nice. I think we got 44k in 3 hours (really 2.5 hours w/o downtime) but we mostly did that well because we had a nice puller, tank, and the sam (ldr of the party) who was dual boxing. He had his other toon which was a WHM help with the cures/haste. Overall the day started off nice.

Assault was after the partying, and Galaika pass out again or something because we couldn't get him to respond. So we did Nyzul farming for boots and we did not get the boots to drop, and we only did one tag for Nyzul because Baja got a call to come kill Tiamat. The other two tags we decided then to use on pass missions Myrrh needed. It also turned out another ls got Tiamat from Kaizen so Baja rejoined us for the tags.

Sky was after Assault and it was farming since we were low on people for Kirin. Our roster is full of hard working people in real life so its hard getting people together on Thursdays. Farming didn't go so well either with us camping at Despot all night with him not popping again. I swear he only pops when I don't attend! Friday is Dynamis, and I'll try to get 72 on WHM which is 4k away tomorrow and 73 over the weekend.

No comments: