Sunday, November 05, 2006

Week Without Updates

Well I was really lazy because I haven't updated for a week. I'll try to summary what I did during each day, however, I can't recall much because I was pretty down/bored that week. Anyways I'll go through the days, and last post was about Sun and Mon, I'll start from last Tuesday to Today. Also I'm on my labtop so I'll add pictures later.

Tuesday, nothing much happened. This was when the depression started because Rimmy didn't show for Assault/ToAU missions. Instead of missions and new Assault stuff, we farmed for points. After that I started to level my Drk to end the day.

Wednesday, was limbus but until then I continued leveling my Drk. When limbus time hit I gathered to Jeuno Port, but the turnout was low and later Soul said we weren't going because of the low turnout and because later that night would be camping Fafnir. I was pretty depressed so I took a break until Fafnir, and when it started in the end we didnt get claim. After camping Enz lucky asked if anyone wanted to do limbus. We gathered at Port and took off. We did limbus with 5 people, was 6 but we enaged before Nightsbane joined in... our fault. The night ended well though. A total of 18 coins droped, I got 4 and also a Monk material droped so I also got that.

Thursday, we were orginally going to do Jorm, but decided to sky farm and Fafnir... But the sky farming didn't happen so it was just Fafnir. We didn't get claim again. Ended the night leveling Drk solo.

Friday, was Fafnir again. So I didn't play, just solo Drk alittle. Later the night we camped Fafnir, but we didn't get claim again.

Saturday was sky farming, however, I had a real life matter to attend to so I missed most of the farming. Later on though at the end of farming I got back home and I joined in on the farming. Ulli was claimed by RMT, but Faust and MG popped so we started to head to MG to kill it. When we finished off MG though, Faust was claimed by another LS. We ened up only getting one NM. Later that day was Fafnir again, I think it was that day that Nidhogg popped, but we didn't get claim. After that camping it was DM event, but I was to tired to help out, however I believe they won with 27 secs left on the timer.

Sunday was CoP with ls static. Until I just farmed for chips for my CCB pump for the Airship battle. It took 4 hours to get all three chips, but it was right on time for the static to start. However, Ninya didn't show up, so we started to wait. After a hour or so, Typhus went into CK and asked the ls if anyone needed 6-4. Luckly Javir did, but he was camping Fafnir, so we waited awhile more. But when Fafnir was dead (we didn't get claim) Javir started to mule and head on over. I believe that was when Typhus decided to drop Ninya from the static... which was pretty sad but we can't get anywhere if he kept on doing that. When Javir finally arrived we explained the plan again to him and reviewed for us, then entered the BC. It went smoother than the last attempt, we ended up beating the Airship in 27mins and 15secs. Good job team Fubar! And welcome Javir, sorry Ninya... Tomorrow is CoP with qcdn group. I'll see you all later!

No comments: