Sunday, November 26, 2006

Holiday Week

Nothing much this week, probably because it was a holiday week with Thanksgiving here in the US. Tuesday I just leveled my DRK from 20 to 21, then I logged for the day. Wednesday I left for home and when I logged I leveled my DRK from 21 to 24, then we had Limbus Western Temenos. My first time in Temenos Tower, I got materials for WAR and RDM AF +1, and 3 coins. My total coin count is now at 16. Thursday was nothing since it was Thanksgiving! Friday was a unoffical run in Dynamis, no AF or 100cc droped. Saturday was Sky farming, we got Fuast and SC and after farming I leveled from 24 to 26... mostly soloed it. Today, Sunday is CoP static! I'll report more later on what CoP was like and with some pictures of it.

Hello, a little edit on what I did on Sunday night. Instead of CoP static, I did Limbus. I believe some people couldn't show up so we skipped it for tonight and I did limbus with the ls. We did Northern Temeons Tower and I got a complete MNK AF +1 set! I have a total of 16 coins + 3 more coins I got from tonight's run and my total is at 19; one more coin and I'll have 20 for my MNK AF +1 gloves. However, I'm not sure if I will get my gloves right now, I'm thinking of saving until I get 75 coins to get a brutal earring. Anyways pictures! I'll caught you all later.

No comments: