Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another Week of Laziness!

I forgot to update again, and when I do that I usually forget what I did... But I'll try to remember what I did on each of the days.

Anyways starting from 11-14-06 which was a Tuesday, nothing happened just HNM camping. I think we did Behemoth and Aspldochelone. However we didn't get claim on either. Wednesday started out nice, I finally caught hold of Silfer to ask if he could make me a pair of Unicorn leggings, he agreed and I logged on my mule in Windy and he on Chuu. We hope for a +1, but we ended with a NQ; at least no break! After that I wait for Assault and ToAU static, however, we didn't go again. Thats like 3 weeks of missed Assault and ToAU missions. After the no show I was depressed so I just logged for a bit before limbus. When I logged back on I hoped for a good turnout because I wanted to do something today, but I didn't have to worry because it was a good turnout. We did I believe SW, and we got a total of 2 coins each, my count is 13 total now.

Thursday we did Kirin, but first we killed Byakko. This Kirin was more dangerous than the last Kirin we TP burned. This time he keep sleeping us and in doing so got a few of the melees killed several times. Killing Kirin lasted 15mins, and popping all mini was like 30mins so 45mins total. Next time poison pots, bring them!

Byakko! Drops sucked no B.haidate...

Second time we burned Kirin down with TP! This one took 15mins

Drops: S.cloth, Osode(first one in the last 11 Kirins)[Pauge], and N.body[Zylia]

Friday was Dynamis with Limitless, it was Jeuno so it went by fast. They kill so fast in fact that we had like 2 hours of farming time left. It was a fun night overall, but the only depressing thing was that MNK AF2 gloves dropped. No one wanted them or was lotting for them so Kisada ask if anyone wanted them, I was too slow and it auto-dropped. That depressed me, but I lived this long without them, and I'm sure I will get one sooner or later.

Saturday was sky farming, we killed BB two times, and thats when we decided to kill Seiryu two times because we had a good sky farming turnout and we had the pop sets with us. The first Seriyu droped 2 a.legs, and the second Seriyu drop s.kote. After the Seriyu(s) Faust popped! Javir tried to solo, but died! So we ran over there and killed him. We now have a Suzaku x2 and Seriyu x1 pop sets. After farming, it was the Bahamnut BC fight, the quest known as "Storms of Fate." The BC is easy, the first group killed it and we weren't expecting much danger this run. The hardest part was gather the people, but when we got them we headed over the kill him and did in 12 mins or so. Congratulations guys!

Today, Sunday I didn't play much in the morning or afternoon. I feel bad because I was to help with a swift belt with friends, but my brother needed help with painting of the baby's room so I couldn't go. But I heard they went 5/5 so Congratulations Enz, Chan, Rece, Javir and Kyr(correction)! I also missed Limbus, but when I logged on it looked like members were happy so it must have went well. Right now, I'm doing Assault with Enz, Rig, Wyle, Rim and Soul. Pictures to come later.

No comments: