Monday, November 20, 2006

Sea Farming

Today was my first time doing sea farming/jailers with the LS. Some people were their early farming for pop items and when I arrived I helped out. It was just like sky farming, kill stuff and hope for an item to drop.

When more people log out on and gathered, officers decided to pop Jailer of Justice because the turn out was good. When it started, all went well with ninjas tanking it and us melee beating it down. However, I started to see why this was a tier 2 Jailer, he started to spawn little squids several times. It wasn't long until there were like 5 or so, apparently the blms were suppose to kill them off. However, the blms were dead, I believe from a mistarget. After the blms died the main alliance started to crumble. When everyone died it was left with 9%. I believe things would have been better if blms lived longer, and if the charmed people in the main alliance were slept quicker.

After, the wipe at Jailer of Justice, we decided to pop Ix'Aern (MNK) x2. Those two fights went smoother because the LS killed them before. The cape didn't drop on either of the fights, but the deed did on both. After Ix'Aern (MNK), sea farming was called for the night. Tomorrow is a free day so I'll probably work on DRK, until next post everyone. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: