Sunday, November 12, 2006

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday was Behemoth in the late morning/afternoon, some CK however camped Ulli early morning but it was claimed by RMTers. I didn't come to either though because I had something to do. However when I did get back on, I found out we didn't get Behemoth because it popped early and some CKers decided to go back to sky to farm some more. So I went to join them and we began with camping Ulli. But in the end it was claimed by RMTers again, however, luck was on our side because they lost claimed and Eulore took it from them. Its been awhile since we got a Ulli, and it was sweet because we took it from RMTers. When we finished Ulli off, we saw MG popped on WS, and headed over there to kill her. Once MG was dead that ended sky farming. So far we have I believe x3 seiryu and x1 byakko sets.

Sunday we again camped Behemoth in the morning to afternoon, I joined around the 2nd or 3rd window. King Behemoth popped in the last window, but we didn't get claim, it was Element (Purpose) who got it first, and then someone else got it (*correction*dont know who got it). After that I hurried to Safehold for the swift belt run Javir planned.

When I arrived to safehold I quickly changed jobs because I was one a tight schedule again this week. This week's run went much better then last week's swift belt run. We went 3/5 this time and the lucky people were Amenti, Sappy and I to get swift belts. Javir and Enz however didn't get the drop and Chan and Rece didn't get to pop the NMs. However, we decided that another run for Javir, Chan, Rece and Enz was needed for next Sunday. I believe Nyy wants to join too so we may add one more to the list of people who want swift belts. After swift belt run, Javir and I were late for CoP with ls static, so we set off to gear up/mule/job changes for the Tenzen fight. The Tenzen BC is kinda like snoll, but abit harder because he WSs alot! We failed the first try because he Ranged WS me for 1391... I was on ninja, and I believe we also didn't do enough damage fast enough. The second try I was on monk and we killed him. I was worried though because I was again hit with the Ranged WS this time for 1593 or something and was left with only 64 HP! Lucky though Khali got hate and I was cured in time. After the Tenzen fight we did 8-1 easily and I welcomed friends and fellow LS mates to sea! Next Sunday for CoP static is 8-2, but before that its swift belt run. No pictures on this post people because I didn't have fraps on the computer at home. Pictures though on next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

We didn't get it at all. :(
-Hmkiroko