Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Final Cutscenes, Rajas Ring, and Updates to Come

When I came back online today around noon I decided to start the final cutscenes before Fafnir camping. I won't post the pictures now because some viewers may not have finished CoP yet, so I'll stall alittle for them as a warning to not view this post if you don't want to be spoiled. Anyways, I'll do a little summary, basically it was just going through all the farewells to all the NPCs that helped in CoP. I enjoyed them all because they hit you right in the heart, all so emotional... But I'm sure most would say "So what! what did you get out of it!" Well, in the end you get a niffy ring which is nice to have for your future gaming adventures, but I'm more of a storyline kind of gamer. Thats basically what I did so far today, like I said I'll add pictures later.

Now as for updates, I added more words to my profile because I was bored. Future posts I like to make are, my new Chocobo I'm trying to raise and my old Chocobo HarmonyBlue which I retired her... made me sad. Her stats weren't that great but I love her, I'm keeping her in hopes to breed with other Chocobos I'm going to raise to make a family! Alright, thats all for now, edit with pictures later.

No comments: