Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wednesday's Action!

Well to tell you the true Wednesday didn't have that much action, but I was excited because we finally did ToAU missions. The BC for ToAU mission 23 was easy, fun though and I loved the cut scene. We also decided to do Assault trying to get LC for Rim and I. However, because of Rimmy's connection issues we wiped on the first Assault mission. It was a long wait before the start of the mission because he had tried to fix it before we entered, and everyone was on a tight schedule after the wipe they called it. I was depressed about that because we didn't do Assault again, next time I hope we get it done. After the static was Limbus, 14 people showed up and we hit Eastern Tower. We fought elements and avatars. I got 3 coins out of it the run putting the total at 22 coins. Not sure if I want to use it for MNK AF +1 gloves or save for my brutal earring. Today is Kirin and maybe a mini or two. Friday is Dynamis with Limitless we are doing San d'Oria I believe, and since it will be my 3rd run I can lot a 100c. This is the last post for November, Happy Holidays people because December is here!

CS before the BC for ToAU 23.

BC for ToAU 23.

Limbus with the CK gang!

No comments: