Friday, December 01, 2006

Suzaku x2 and Kirin

Thursday was a good night for drops in sky. First off we before Kirin we killed two Suzaku before because Rawr was at Kirin at 7:30 EST. The first Suzaku droped Suzaku's Sune-Ate [Eulore] and A.legs [Jimibean], then the second Suzaku droped N.feet[ME!], V.claw, D.cloth. I finally got my N.feet for my Warrior. After the Suzaku(s) we headed over to Kirin.

Kirin was being a jackass again when we started to kill him. He summon the minis fast though this run. However, everytime I drew hate I died in less then 10 seconds. It was really annoying, I wasn't effective at all I was basically just watching. It took us around 20mins to kill him with lots of deaths, and a total time of 40mins from summons to death. I believe we are getting a little sloppy. The whms should each choice a melee or two and focus on them. I wasn't hasted at all when I was alive, granted I was alive for a short time but still. Overall though it was a good run, the Drops were: Osode [Soul], W.legs[Eulore], S.cloth. We don't have any more Kirin sets so we should be focusing on Farming Ulli soon on our off time. Next Thursday though I believe is Jorm, but tomorrow is Dynamis with Limitless. Anyways I'm off for now, cya all.

No comments: