Thursday, October 12, 2006

Week's Stuff!

Hello! I keep on forgetting to do daily posts, but I'm lazy so that I rarely do so and just wait for the last minute to update.

Anyways, Tuesday was Assault night. It went well at the start. First two missions were easy, then the third we hit a snag. In that mission we were to mine for a ore with 30mins, but we lost because we couldn't find it... all we found were worms, or got a "You find nothing" message. So we retried again and got it the second time by spliting up at the start.

Wednesday was suppose to be Dynamis, but we didn't run again... I'm getting kinda of despressed with Dynamis lately. But I got 3 merits that day so it wasn't so depressing.

Today was Kirin! We tried to do a TPburn off of Kirin, but it didn't go so well, so we had to improvise and kite as normal. But the drops were a W.LEGS! Yep, its been a LONG while since we got one. After Kirin some ls mates wanted to merit so we made a CK merit party and started off into a war party to kill trolls. It was a fun party and got 2 merits out of it.

Anyways, tomorrow is Friday, probably going to merit more and finish my CoP CSs. Saturday is Farming and Sunday Dynamis... I hope.

No comments: