Monday, October 23, 2006

Quiet Weekend

Friday and the weekend were quiet days for FFXI. Friday nothing much happened. I mostly tried to get a merit party, but ended up quiting for the day and watching TV.

Saturday I didn't play much either had RL stuff to do, but I heard we skipped sky farming to camp Fafnir, didnt get claim. I did however merit with some ls mates while camping Ulli when I logged back in for the tonight. I got a merit out of it, but Ulli didn't pop.

Sunday again was RL stuff for me so I didn't play much. I did however quickly logged in to kill Snoll for my ls CoP static. Next Sun is Airship for them!

After the RL stuff I had to do, I logged back in for a late night merit party because I'm only 1 merit away from getting Warrior group 1 capped. Got a party and earned 2 merits out of it putting my total at 175 merits and Warrior group 1 is capped! Now I'm going to level some sub jobs. Monday is hopefully 7-5 Tenzen fight, if I beat that I'm on chapter 8!

No comments: