Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Last Weekend's Stuff and Monday

Last weekend we didn't do much. Saturday was sky farming. But before farming started, a few other ls mates were going to do the KS30 copycat, so I joined. It was pretty fun, however, we did loss on two orbs though, it was fun watching as I tried to kill my fellow ls mates! In the end we all got about 290k each. After the KS30 run, we did sky farming and it was a poor turnout. We started late so we missed Ulli, and because we had a few people still gathering we also missed Faust. The only item we did get was water for Olla. Hopefully next farming will be better.

Sunday we were suppose to have Dynamis, however, again another poor turnout. This time no paladins showed, so until further notice PinCKs isn't doing any runs... That really killed the night. After that I did Moblins BC with my ls's CoP static. We defeated it pretty easily, next Sunday is Snoll.

Yesterday I didn't merit, which I should have because I still need 7 more merits before finishing off Warrior Group 1. But I did get to finish 6-4 the airship battle. It was a fun and hard battle, but we won on our first try with lots of time to spare.

After the battle we did CSs and a few of us did the NMs fights for 7-4. Next Monday is 7-5 Tenzen's BC. I hope the static sticks together because we are only 2-3 weeks until the finish.

No comments: