Monday, October 09, 2006

Operation Desert Swarm and Merits

Last night Rece asked in ls if anyone wanted to do a KS30 run ODS. I said yes and so did 4 others. I need some money and Senjuinrikio katana which drops there so it turned into a productive night for me. Rig, Rece, True, Soli, and Mori were apart of the run with me. The run started slow with crapy drops, but when the run ended we had two D.cloths and a O.ingot. But with the economy as it is now I expect we will only get 350k each or so.

After the KS30 run, Pau wanted to merit and setup up a LS merit/exp party. But we were short one guy so we got someone outside of the linkshell. Anyways it was a fun party, Rece was main healer for like 45mins because Javir needed to get his gear ready. It turned out fine because we got around 10k in a hour with only 4melee and 1brd main healer! When the party ended I got 2 merits out of it. Overall the night was a good one. More to come later.

No comments: