Wednesday, October 18, 2006

1 Merit! and Assault

I finally got a merit party! Been a few days... like 5 since I got one. I need now 6 more merits to finally finish Warrior Group 1, and then after start working on some sub jobs. I'm still trying to decide on which job to level to 75 next. I'm either going to do rdm or blm.

Yesterday was Assault night. We did two missions to finish off PFC so Rim and me could do the promotion quest to get SP (Superior Private). The other two missions we did were repeats to build on assault points to get items we wanted. After that I went to finish my promotion, so I went off looking for the 'Dark Rider's footprint'. Took awhile but I found it in Mount Zhayolm. Here are some pictures.

This is from a CS of the promotion quest... the Dark Rider

This is me getting promoted to Superior Private!

No comments: