Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Thursday was Jorm, but my *&@(!$ connection was down from 4pm PST to like 2pm PST the next day. I was pissed because I heard they got it down to 10%, and would have gotten it but a mistake happened which caused the loss. It was still a good try, I mean 10%, just alittle longer and they would have had it.

Friday because my connection just got back on at 2pm PST I didn't do much. In fact I don't remember what I did because I was still pissed I missed Jorm.

Anyways Saturday was farming day in sky and we spent the whole time there at Ulli. And the bastard didn't pop... the same kind of bull shit we are used to, sometimes I think SE just hates us... Right now my Black Mage is at 35, almost to 36. I don't think I'll be leveling it to 75, just doesn't feel like a job for me. I'll try Red Mage, but I'm pretty sure I'll level that to 75 because I like to solo factor of the Red Mage. I may however level it to 60 just for the AF! Tomorrow is Swift belt run, and CoP static with ls mates, I'll report back later.

No comments: