Tuesday, October 24, 2006

CoP Night!

Monday was CoP night. But until then I decided to start on leveling lower level jobs since I capped Warrior group 1 in merits. The sub jobs I'm going to work on are: blm, drk, and sam to 37 hopefully in 2-3 weeks. It was a slow day though because we had a server restart on Monday so not many low level people looking for a party. So instead of seeking I decided to afk until CoP static started.

At 6:30pm PST everyone gathered and I was excited because when we beat this BC we would have access to sea and limbus! Since we did all of the BC so far 1/1 I didn't expect any worries. However, we lost our first try... it wasn't so bad though because even though we lost, we lost because when we started the fight about 20secs into it the tarus sleepga2 everyone including our whm. It was until dragod(black mage) and me(monk) were dead did we figure out our white mage was still slept... we were so close too, he was like at 20% before he did his WS that throws you out. Anyways the second time we did it we won, and finally sea access! The cut was long but very cool! After the CSs we started on 8-1, and after that we wanted to start on 8-2 but the mission is long so we decided to wait until next week to do it. Anyways I have sea and limbus! Tuesday I have assault/toau static and Wednesday I would like to try Limbus! I'll post lots of pictures later.

CS after the Tenzen fight... and its a twist in the storyline!

I'm in sea! CS of me finally there!

No comments: