Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday

When the day started people gathered for the Bomb Queen event, I on the other hand took the time to do a back to back Besieged because I rarely get an EXP party on RNG. I'm now 32k to 75. After that I took a break before Limbus, but the others did Dynamis-Beaucedine restarting hope into giving PinCKs a new beginning. The welcome back to Dynamis was encouraging too with several AF dropping (RDM, THF, MNK, WAR, PLD, DRK) and 2 100coins. They all did that with 20 people all the way to the boss, but they didn't take out the boss.

Limbus started after Dynamis and we did Central Temenos 1st Floor with the Enchanted Dragon. It was fast as usual, and we got 2 coins each. I'm now at 38 coins total and need 37 coins for 75 coins for my brutal earring. After Limbus I did Assault with Sin and Soul. We did Counting Sheep 3 times getting 4k in assault points it was a nice day overall.

Tomorrow is Sea/Jailers, but I hope to get an EXP party before. Tuesday is free, but I may not be on. Till next post.

1 comment:

Anaeran said...

Great job Jedi, thoroughly impressed with the l33t tank job you did on her^^b