Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sky, Ranger to 74, and Dynamis-Jeuno

Thursday we went up to sky to kill Olla x5 for our stock of Zippy drops we got. During that time we also got another water and we also had time to killed MG. After the small sky farming we killed Genbu x4 getting some nice items for our blms and melees alike. After sky we went to Behemoth for a few hours, but we didn't get claim.

Friday I got Ranger to 74 and 8k into 75 around 34k to 75. After that I headed to Jeuno to afk while to wait for Dynamis to start. We had a low turn out around 30 people, but I dont think we get many people during city runs. I could also tell why because not many people lotted for AF, most of the AF2 that dropped were for free lot. It was a good night for me though because I got RNG AF2 in free lot and MNK AF2 finally. I'm now 3/5 for MNK and 1/5 for RNG.

Today was sky farming, but it was Ulli farming really because we spent all the time at Ulli. And of course he didn't pop even when we had the entire area to ourselves for awhile. Later tonight is Fafnir and tomorrow is limbus. I'll cya you all later.

No comments: