Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nothing Much

Nothing much happened the past few days because I haven't had much time to play. Friday I ran with Limitless for a bit, but I left after a hour because of my sister's birthday party. Saturday was sky farming but again it was more like Ulli farming, which he did not pop for us. Also it was a pretty low turnout again for sky farming, reason why I don't show up on time now a days. Sunday we skipped Limbus again and I didn't play much either because I capped EXP on RNG. I'm probably going to work on merits until I decided what to do for the majority of my free time on FFXI. Right now I'm think of either RDM, BLM, or SAM as the next job to 75 for me. Right now its SAM, but BLM would be interesting as my first mage job to 75.

Tomorrow is Limbus and Thursday I think is mini gods. Also college is coming up again for the spring semester, can't believe how fast winter break was because it seems like it only just started. Anyways, till next post.

No comments: