Saturday, January 20, 2007

Almost Back to College

This week is the last week before going back to college, so I didn't do much. Wednesday was Limbus and because Aeron quit I don't have an Assault static on Wednesdays anymore. I'll probably look for a LS to do it with. Anyways Limbus was fun, but we got 21 people to show up so 3 people couldn't go.

Thursday we were to do Jorm if he was up or Minis, however we had a lack of people showing up and only 1 officer on so we went to camp Ulli instead with like 5 other groups/LSs. I on the other hand took the night off with fishing.

Friday was Dynamis with Limitless at Beaucedine. But before that I got a merit party and got 2 merits out of it bring my total of merits to 188. The Dynamis run was pretty good, we got decent drops with RDM, RNG, WHM, and a 100 coin drop. However the boss was pretty hairy, kinda shocked that we almost lost it.

Today was sky farming, however no officers and very few members were on at start of farming. However, they did a good job on going to sky and do some farming anyways. They got a SC and BBx2. I did fishing instead of sky while waiting for my brother to come and drop off the baby to babysit, then when the get back I'm going back to their place to help with the baby's room again. Anyways, tomorrow is Dynamis for PinCKs and Limbus for me. Monday I head back to college so I won't be playing much. Till next post.

No comments: