Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year to you. It just turned New Year for me about 33 mins or so ago and I thought I may as well do a the first post of 2007. Quick updates are my RNG hit 72 yesterday and I hope to get 73 soon. Sky farming on Saturday also went good, however, no Ulli for us because he popped before farming started. We still got Faust, SC, Zippy, and did BBx2. Later on today is Sea farming or I hope we will have farming/jailers. Tomorrow is a free day and Wednesday is Assault and Limbus. I hope to add some pictures later today to give this blog more color, until then later y'all.

1 comment:

peterjez said...

Happy New Years Jedi :) And yes I am going to China next Sunday XD I'm going for work and will be gone ~1 year. I'll be around but mostly in the am est.