Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back to Sky

Nothing much went on this week for me because of real life stuff: work, baby sitting, and school. I haven't had much time for FFXI, but I did do some stuff. Mostly I have been catching up on merits before I start leveling on SAM. I got 9 merits this week so far, and I also got a Sorcerer's Ring from soloing bcnm 50s, I got 2m out of it which I needed for SAM stuff.

Today, Thursday was sky and I was excited because its been about a month. We kill one of each of the 4 minis, I didn't even know we got Ulli, but we got nice drops overall. Suzaku, dropped Suzaku's Sune-Ate[Deja], A.legs[Dao]. Seiryu dropped V.claw[Bank], W.hands[True], Seiryu's Sword[Soul]. Genbu dropped Genbu's Kabuto[Auto-Drop], A.head[Zylia]. Byakko dropped Byakko's Axe[forgot], Byakko's Haidate[Mori], D.haidate[Kyp]. I only wish I got my D.head or S.kote because it will be another month before I get a shot at them again. Anyways my merit total is at 195, I'm thinking of getting 10 more merits for NIN and 19 merits for RNG before starting on SAM.

Tomorrow is Dynamis in Xarcabard and Saturday is sky farming and a KS 99 if all goes well.

No comments: